Property Tax – That You Don’t Owe


It makes me laugh as I think about how everyone complains about their high property tax that they do NOT owe and do NOTHING to stop paying it. It’s similar to their worries about New Hampshire passing an Income Tax Statute so people will pay on their labor, which isn’t income, which they wouldn’t have to pay, either. People pay and pay and complain and gripe but won’t do anything about it. How pathetic is that? When State Reps. hear it, they get that deer in the headlights look as they twist their heads like puppies wondering which way is up. BTW, if you’re one of the few with a brain, ask me how to kill your Federal taxes the lawful way and stop the withholdings. The information is free. It’s easy. You’re just doing it all wrong. Monkey see, monkey do. Live free or die, huh? Have another Budweiser!

How to Stop Paying Property Tax

Paying property taxes seem like an inevitable part of life. Most people do not realize that there are ways around the property tax system. As a warning this is an uphill battle, and you will leave many individuals and the appraisal districts confused. These steps are written to help individuals save money on property tax, but more to help people truly own their property where the government no longer will have any interests. These steps are legal, and you can use them to accomplish the goal to stop paying property taxes. It will require a great deal of research, and also a visit to the Secretary of State’s office in your state. If you would like to quit paying your ad valorem property tax (like on a typical house taxes) this article is for you. If you are able to legally stop paying property tax, it will save you an enormous amount of money through your life. Please remember, that only a commercial. ‘State’ court (private administrative tribunal) can force the appraisal district to take you off their roll call (for unlawful property TAXES).

1. Go to the Secretary of State’s office for your state. You will need to get a certified copy of the original land grant/ land release for your property. This will be a (most often) handwritten deed of original release from your state to the original property owner. Read the wording of the land grant. In 95% of cases, the land grants will say that the land is released from all interests, taxation, and control of the state to all owners, heirs, or assignees forever. They are most often worded exactly like that. This is proof that you do not owe a property tax because you are an assignee of the property. If it varies, it will only vary slightly.

2. Record the boundaries that your property sits on so that you can prove that your property exists within this original land grant and you will be able to show this to the county judge about your property tax. Often to make the measurements more accurate, you can overlay GPS coordinates on your property. This will help the appraisal district and civil judges understand the geographic boundaries better when overlaid on the land grant.

3. Since you are an assignee of the land, take a certified copy of the land grant or land release to a county so-called “court”. You will most likely find that you will need to use a B.A.R. AGENT/attorney here, as you will have to sue the appraisal district to remove your property from the roster. Here, your “law-yer” will have to explain to a judge (Administrator) how the corporate ‘State’ has released all interest, taxation and control over the land you reside on forever. You will also have to explain that since the State had no right to the property when the municipal corporation (the city) was formed, that the municipal corporation had no right to your land either. Also, that the county had no right to right to ever give you a property tax at any time.

4. Since the judge (commercial Administrator) will have no place for argument as you are an assignee to the land, you will most likely get a judgment in your favor ordering your local appraisal district to remove your home from their roll call. If you get an attorney involved or do your homework, you may be able to be reimbursed from all the years that the county charged you a property tax, compounded with interest.


Thanks to Glenn Wayne



This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
%d bloggers like this: