Note: Donald Trump is tentatively planning to speak at 5PM EST tonight either on Fox news or the emergency broadcast network (all channels and stations) — hopefully he will announce at least part of the information we have been waiting for.
The information below will hopefully answer some of the common question about where the money will be coming from for the Zimbabwe exchange. I suspect similar deals have been worked out for the other currencies’ redemption.
Note: I cannot confirm the accuracy of the following information, but it makes sense.
March 30 2018 2:23 pm EST Update:
1. Assuming the redemption price of Zim Bonds was 1:1 with the current value of USD, that would be 100 Trillion USD for a 100 Trillion Zim bond note (It’s really over 4:1 FYI).
2. Seems like an awful lot, especially with all those internet Zim bond notes circulating worldwide. But your old Zim bond notes will be converted into new ZIM bond notes, which are yielding 7-10% depending on your structured payout terms.
3. That simple macro economic maneuver eliminates 90% of total payout exposures for the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ), which was guaranteeing their own bonds with their own national mineral reserves on the new eastern financial system.
4. That leaves as much as 10% (or 10 Trillion USD) left to hydrate regular folk like us on a perpetual basis. That exposure still required sextillions of digital credits to satisfy (21 zeros). That’s where China comes in, the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), Yuan currency (CNY), and People’s Bank of China (PBOC).
5. Once the RBZ harvests the old Zim bond notes they immediately convert it to digital CNY with the People’s Bank of China (PBOC), which then resells the assets to AIIB at a 25% premium.
6. Another way to look at this was that the RBZ sells all new Zim currency at a 25% discount back to China. So the RBZ already has a buyer before they ever reconcile one ZIM bond note for every Zim bond note redeemed.
7. This guarantees that the RBZ and PBOC each make say a 12.5% profit from the arbitrage—less 2.5 % back to redeeming retail banks (JPMC, BofA, Citi, WF, TD, Santander, HSBC)—while still being able to service the 10% USD yield exposure (10 Trillion). That’s 100% of all initial redemption exposure covered or 100 Trillion USD.
8. The AIIB then takes their new discounted Yuan and resells it at a 5% premium to Central Banks all over the world for decades to come, thus eliminating their own bank’s exposure as well as profiting 5%.
9. All because decades earlier the African Elders (Great Zimbabwe) agreed to this secrete long term financial partnership with the Asian Elders (AIIB), who are now monetizing the massive in-ground mineral reserves of Africa.
10. This relationship was the same for all 55 nations of the African Union and Russia, India, and Brazil (BRICS).
11. Thus, the government of Zimbabwe intentionally issued outrageously high sovereign bond notes back in 2008 knowing full well they would one day reconcile all of it in 2018—at a profit—by utilizing the future eastern economic system (with Russia’s military support).
12. That’s why Zim bond notes continued to be sold on the Internet. Everyone involved in this Eastern partnership was profiting, while all western governments were being overtaken financially with every redemption transaction.
13. The AIIB, PBOC to the RBZ were guaranteeing themselves an entire alliance positive cash flow—perpetually—and why the West was desperate to stop the RV from ever rolling out.
14. The Elder’s would now permanently reduce the necessity for USD until it fell to appropriate levels, thus ever so slowly terminating the old western world’s financial system and reversing global governance power (west to east) in the process.
15. A simple but irreversible private placement platform (PPP) was how and why there’s enough “money” to pay out all Zim redeemers, plus allowed all their partners to profit in the long-term.
16. The world is now becoming gold backed Yuan dependent to replace fiat USD within their own central bank reserves.
17. By forcing major investment institutions and traditional markets to buy in CNY instead of USD via mechanisms like oil futures, crypto currencies, commodity sales, currency auctions, manufacturing, etc.. it cemented this reversal of fortunes.
G. March 30 2018 1:25 pm EST Update:
1. 187,000 MT of gold has never been vaulted into the Central Banking System before now. Even if we were to double or triple this number, it is still but a small fraction of Zimbabwe’s total gold reserves. https://www.herald.co.zw/good-news-for-zim-economy/
2. China’s Yuan is 100% gold backed and collateralized by these same Zimbabwean in-ground gold reserves – which is why they’re offering all of China’s oil transactions with a 100% convertibility to gold bullion.
3. This massive reserve of gold is why Zimbabwe alone (without any additional African Union support) can back all of the world’s currency with their own sovereign gold holdings—regardless of all their other massive in-ground mineral reserves which are just as impressive, especially diamond, platinum metals, lithium and rare earth elements used in all modern technology.
4. Meaning, if you hold 2008 Zim bond notes, what you really own is a legal and active sovereign bond claim to all of Zimbabwe’s in-ground mineral reserves, which is collateralizing the entire world’s new financial system run from Beijing.
5. Zim bond note redemptions have begun on US soil, and will likely complete by the end of the second quarter 2018 (June 30). This was confirmed from HSBC earlier this morning and from personal military intelligence relationships.
Please donate to help offset the costs of this newsletter http://www.paypal.me/DRobinson888