This Site is a Continuation of The Maine Republic Email Alert found at https://mainerepublicemailalert.com Go here to access its prior archives and posts.
- Amir Tsarfati: Special Update: Coronavirus
- What’s In a Name?
- Commenting About…..
- More Pertinent Information
- Chocking and Blocking Nanobots
- Further Thoughts on Health
- What are they covering up?
- Okay, Here’s the Story So Far….
- Legal to kill . . .
- X22Report: Patriots Maneuver Barr into Position, the Second Act Begins, [I]ndictments! Great Video
- Why Did Coronavirus Cases Explode Overnight? And US Issues Executive Order Plan for Pandemic!
- For All Americans and All State Assemblies
- More Confusion Addressed
- Is there a plan to kick out the USA CORPORATION?
- America Stands: How Prophecy and Politics Align in 2020 with Special Guest Hank Kunneman
- How Insane is Insane?
- Think. See.
- Candidates vie for voters in New Hampshire l ABC News
- LIVE: President Trump speaks at White House, Democrats final day in New Hampshire
- Missing Pieces
- Everything has a vibration
- Day 1,113: Swearing & Rambling, Trump Lashes Out After Impeachment Acquittal
- About the Virus
- Live: Trump gives victory speech following acquittal
- The Dream and America
- President Trump Delivers Remarks at the National Prayer Breakfast
- A bit more insight to think about
- Watch Live: Awaiting final vote in Trump’s Senate impeachment trial
- Trump’s State of the Union Address
- LIVE: President Trump FINAL VOTE Senate Impeachment Trial 4pm Eastern
- Bee’s Bonnets and Beans
- To the Man Trying to Reach Me
- Sowing and Reaping — Commercial Liens
- by Derrick Gonzalez
- Flight patterns…B.S.
- Flight Patterns, The Compass, And The Ice Wall Explained.🤗🤗
- Live: Senators debate articles of impeachment ahead of final vote
- Trading Upon, Selling, and Giving Away, What Isn’t Theirs
- Watch LIVE: Impeachment trial of President Donald Trump day 11 – ABC News Live Coverage
- Fox News Live: Closing arguments begin in Senate impeachment trial
- 2020 will be a great year for America!
- Mia Culpa
- Joe Biden in 2018 bragging about using his power to hold up $1 BILLION in U.S. loans unless Ukraine fired the prosecutor investigating BURISMA – a corrupt Ukrainian oil company paying his son $50,000 a month.
- For all you youngsters who still don’t get it:
- (no title)
- $4.5 Billion, down to $3 Billion!
- Sunday’s date is a rare palindrome that hasn’t happened in over 900 years
- About Flags. Brexit, 2007, and the Ongoing Outrage
Top Posts & Pages
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- 460,342 hits
- Follow Maine Republic Email Report on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: April 7, 2018
Anna von Reitz Those of you who have studied piano know that the keyboard is divided into sets of eight notes called “octaves”. The first and last note of each octave is the same, simply resonating at a different … Continue reading
Laura Ingraham says the latest development in Robert Mueller’s investigation into President Donald J. Trump proves to be “a total farce.” _________________________________________________________
A sign in Georgia warns criminals visiting Harris County that residents in the region are armed. “Our citizens have concealed weapons,” the sign says. “If you kill someone, we might kill you back.” “Enjoy your stay!” the sign also reads, before … Continue reading
Finally! Republican Senate Candidate Goes On Offensive: Calls For Legalizing Machine Guns & Repealing National Firearms Act
American producer, writer, political activist, and commentator Austin Petersen is fed up with hearing the whining from the little Communists and the big ones in our country as they attack our God-given rights and our Constitution. We need more of … Continue reading