Daily Archives: December 3, 2018

Disaster Update Day Four

   Judge Anna von Reitz The mopping up and evaluation continues apace. The gas company got to the Anchorage office yesterday we got the gas turned back on, only to discover that the furnace had suffered a fried electrical relay … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized

🔴An Eye-Opening Call to the IRS EVERY American MUST Hear!

_________________________________________________________

Posted in Uncategorized

The Final Straw?

  Judge Anna von Reitz The attack on Big Lake was only 10% of what they planned to deliver. The other 90% of the strike was deflected in the Upper Atmosphere and harmlessly jettisoned into space. Their intention was to make … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized