by Anna von Reitz
Cheat Sheet to End Confusion
1. The United States is the Proper Name of the Union of republican soil jurisdiction states, representing our combined National Jurisdiction
2. The United States of America is the Proper Name of the Federation of land jurisdiction States, representing our combined International Jurisdiction.
3. the States of America is the Proper Name of the Confederation of States of States — commercial corporations chartered by the States of the Federation, representing our combined Global Jurisdiction.
4. the United States of America is the Proper Name of the British-controlled Territorial Branch of the Federal Government and the Territorial United States.
5. the United States is the Proper Name of the Holy Roman Empire-controlled Municipal Branch of the Federal Government and the Municipal United States.
You can now clearly see all the opportunities for deceptive word-play that have been possible with this situation and why so many people have been confused.