by Anna von Reitz
For All the Jural Assemblies – 47 | Actual Constitution and Codicils
The Original Equity Contract — The Constitution for the united States of America was passed in 1787, ratified by the States in 1789.
As soon as it was finished dealing with the first Constitution, the Congress was “reseated” and acted as the Territorial United States Congress which allowed it to address the British Trusteeship while the Original Equity Contract was being ratified— so they worked next on The Constitution of the United States of America, and adopted as a codicil to the Original Equity Contract by a simple vote of the Congress operating as the Board of Directors for the States of America.
Finally, the Congress was “reseated” a third and final time in their Municipal United States Congress capacity to write the Municipal Constitution known as The Constitution of the United States, which was adopted as a codicil to the Original Equity Contract by a simple vote of the Congress operating as the Board of Directors for the States of America in conformance with The Jay Treaty.
Thus there is one ratification process by which the actual States approved the Original Equity Contract — The Constitution for the united States of America, and the subordinate Constitutions were attached as codicils approved by the Congress acting first as the Territorial Congress and next as the Municipal Congress—-and further sharing out “powers” vouchsafed to the States of America under the Original Equity Contract — which is the only one ratified by the States.
One must remember that everything taking place during the adoption of the Constitutions — is a power-sharing agreement between the States operating the original Confederate States of States, and two foreign subcontractors, according to the dictates of the peace process and treaties ending the Revolutionary War.
They are divvying up the “powers” being “delegated” by the actual States to their own States of States and two foreign subcontractors.
At each step, the Congress is operating in a different capacity and jurisdiction — first acting in public to restructure and limit the American Confederation of States [of States] dba “States of America”, then acting to structure and adopt the British Territorial “share” via The Constitution of the United States of America, then acting again to adopt the Municipal “share” via The Constitution of the United States.
And at each step, the Congress changed hats and jurisdictions, moving from General Session to Territorial business to Municipal business.
You can see the actual names of the entities involved from the titles of the Constitutions:
The Constitution for the united States of America — our Federal Government operating in international and global jurisdiction.
The Constitution of the United States of America — our Territorial Government being operated by the British Territorial United States.
The Constitution of the United States — the Municipal Government being operated by the Holy Roman Empire
Originally, only the States of America were formally chartered by their own States; the foreign Territorial and Municipal service providers were doing business as private, unincorporated businesses under what are called prescriptive charters — that is, they were not directly chartered and incorporated by the foreign governments (UK and Holy See) acting as subcontractors.
After the Civil War, both the Territorial and Municipal entities restructured as incorporated entities operated by the Queen and the Holy See respectively; they had no permission to do this, but there was nothing in our contract with them prohibiting it, either. This is what the flap over the (repealed, by the way) Act of 1871 was about, and this is what cleared the way for them to be able to work all the insurance and pre-planned international bankruptcy frauds that took place in 1907, 1933, etc.
As unincorporated and lawful businesses these foreign subcontractors had to be accountable for their behavior, but as incorporated “legal” franchises of the UK and Holy See, they enjoyed bankruptcy protection — which motivated them to secretively hypothecate debt against our American assets on the pretext that they were working for us, and then seek bankruptcy protection for themselves, while leaving us on the hook to pay off their debts — all, conveniently, without our actual conscious knowledge or consent.
This is a crime on many levels, but most essentially is a constructive fraud involving unconscionable contracts and deliberate and premeditated bankruptcy, breach of trust, and false claims in commerce.
The crime is only magnified because both governments chartering these organizations — the Queen’s UK Government and the Pope’s Government — had cause to know that: (1) the American States were the actual Parties to the Constitutions, (2) the American States were, as the Delegators of all the Delegated Powers, owed Good Faith and Due Diligence from their Subcontractors and Trustees, including Full Disclosure and Assistance in resolving The Mess caused by the Civil War staged on our shores.
There is absolutely no doubt that both the Queen and the Pope and their respective governments which chartered, supported, and offered bankruptcy protection to the Offenders, are at fault, in proven Gross Breach of Trust, in violation of the Treaties and Commercial Contracts owed to our States and People, and lacking any plausible Cause in their Defense.
Now that you know that the only Constitution actually ratified by our States is “The Constitution for the united States of America” and the other two “constitutions” were simply applied as subcontracts, it becomes a lot easier to sort the wheat from the chaff.
The actual Federal Government we are owed is supposed to be American owned and operated. The Territorial Government and the Municipal Government are both strictly defined and limited in their scope by the controlling contract, The Constitution for the united States of America, but have usurped authority by claiming “an emergency” that didn’t actually exist in 1860 or at any time since with respect to our lawful State Governments.
1. In order to enforce the Constitution and the Territorial and Municipal Subcontract Constitutions, we must be acting as Lawful Persons — People — of our States of the Union. We are the only ones that are Parties to the Constitutions, therefore the only ones with the standing to enforce them.
2. Our States are populated exclusively by Americans operating as Lawful Persons. Our States do not allow US Citizens to participate in actual State Government, because they are at best Dual Citizens and may act in conflict of interest as a result.
3. Only our States have the standing, authority, and capability to recharter and reconstruct the “missing” American Federal States of States (Confederation States) and designate American owned and operated Successors. Only American Successors assigned by our States have the ability to reclaim the actual ancient and hereditary interest in the States of States doing business as, for example, The State of Georgia, The State of Maine, and The State of Texas.
4. All “assemblies” that include US Citizens are not “State Assemblies”. They are by definition “State of State” Assemblies, either Territorial or Municipal.
5. There is no provision for Territorial States of States or Municipal STATES OF STATES allowed under the Constitutions, therefore, none of these organizations have any actual public function or authority at all with respect to our States and People. They are merely franchises of foreign commercial corporations in the business of providing “essential government services” per Article IV.
6. Read that: Territorial States of States and Municipal STATES OF STATES are “Administrative Units” of foreign commercial corporation service providers, acting as franchises of the Territorial USA, Inc. and the Municipal UNITED STATES, INC. like Dairy Queen franchises, merely calling themselves “States of States” and usurping upon and substituting themselves for our missing Federal States of States.
7. “Administrative Law” and “Administrative Courts” are therefore private institutions that do not have any obligation to impose the Public Law, but operate instead upon Public Policy of their corporation’s Board of Directors and Shareholders.
8. The problem we face is that millions of Americans have been deliberately shanghaied and misidentified and mislabeled as “US Citizens”, both as “United States Citizens” — Territorials and as “Citizens of the United States” — Municipals — and have been subjected to the Public Policies of these foreign corporations instead of having access to the Public Law and the Constitutional Guarantees they are heir to.
9. The further problem is that these same Americans who are being robbed and defrauded have been indoctrinated to believe that they are “US Citizens” of some kind or stripe, and many persons employed by the various levels of these foreign corporate “private government units” know no better. Educating people on both sides of the fence — both Americans and US Citizens (actual employees and dependents of the Federal Territorial and Municipal Corporations) is a fundamental duty of the State Assemblies and the State Assembly Members.