by Anna von Reitz
Re-Posting More Proof
I am re-posting in its entirety a report by RY, titled “Congress Finds Federal Reserve Theft” below; however, I want to point out that “Congress” only “found” this theft after they were forced to do so by me and by others who brought it forward for DECADES prior to this.
The immensity of this Breach of Trust by the Popes, the British Monarchs, the Members of Congress, and certain members of the US Military and Federal Civil Service for the past 150 years cannot be calculated.
The damage done to the American People and to many other people throughout the world cannot be calculated, either.
Simply blaming the “Federal Reserve” is not an answer for this.
The Elephant in the Living Room has been there for a very long time, and those who discovered it (repeatedly) and did nothing but siphon and embezzle and benefit themselves from it must take their share of the blame, too.
This takeover of, first, the American financial system and then the world financial system, did not take place in a vacuum, with nobody being the wiser.
The Congress has not just “found” this gargantuan embezzlement job that has been ongoing for over a hundred years, and it is extremely deceitful and even ludicrous to pretend that the organizations responsible didn’t know and didn’t benefit.
They spent money that wasn’t theirs like drunken sailors, and withheld the benefit of it from the actual owners for generations.
So “sorrow” is hardly the word I would use for it. Outrage, maybe. Disgust, maybe.
RY must mean sorrow for all the people who paid taxes they didn’t owe, mortgages they didn’t owe, people who fought wars as cheap mercenaries — and didn’t know it, people whose lives were made unhealthy and truncated and who went without even the basics of life because of these crimes, people who went to jail for non-existent offenses, people who were harassed and terrorized by IRS goons, people who were lied to so terribly and constantly that they no longer know what to think or who to believe —- yes, sorrow for all of them.
But for the Rats? For Ulysses S. Grant, for Woodrow Wilson and FDR and LBJ and Richard Nixon and a good many others? Not so much. When the dust settles, let’s exhume their remains and bury them at sea. They don’t deserve a place of rest among their countrymen.
“Congress Finds Federal Reserve Theft” by RY –
11.13.1911/13/2019 10:24:00 PM Emailed, News, Thoughts
Entry Submitted by RY at 2:42 PM EDT on November 13, 2019
Congress finds Federal Reserve theft of Trillions & Economic Destruction.
Federal Reserve System (FRS) = an international entity.
Keep in mind,
— US annual gross production is about $20 Trillion.
— US annual gross profit margin is about $2 Trillion
— US annual corporate system tax payment is about $350 Billion
— The World gross production is about $80 Trillion
— What has been reported as stolen from American by the FRS during the last 40 yrs is well over $100 Trillion in the form “cash” tax payment (not including debt theft or numerous other means of theft).
US CONGRESS: massive TREASON and THEFT discovered.
US Gov website:
Congress finds the following:
(1) The United States dollar has lost 30 percent of its purchasing power since 2000, and 96 percent of its purchasing power since the end of the gold standard in 1913.
(2) Under the Federal Reserve’s 2 percent inflation objective, the dollar loses half of its purchasing power every generation, or 35 years.
(3) American families need long-term price stability to meet their household spending needs, save money, and plan for retirement.
(4) The Federal Reserve policy of long-term inflation has made American manufacturing uncompetitive, raising the cost of United States manufactured goods by more than 40 percent since 2000, compared to less than 20 percent in Germany and France.
(5) Between 2000 and 2010, United States manufacturing employment shrunk by one-third after holding steady for 30 years at nearly 20,000,000 jobs.
(6) The American economy needs a stable dollar, fixed exchange rates, and money supply controlled by the market not the government.
(7) The gold standard puts control of the money supply with the market instead of the Federal Reserve.
(8) The gold standard means legal tender defined by and convertible into a certain quantity of gold.
(9) Under the gold standard through 1913 the United States economy grew at an annual average of four percent, one-third larger than the growth rate since then and twice the level since 2000.
(10) The international gold exchange standard from 1914 to 1971 did not provide for a United States dollar convertible into gold, and therefore helped cause the Great Depression and stagflation.
(11) The Federal Reserve’s trickle down policy of expanding the money supply with no demand for it has enriched the owners of financial assets but endangered the jobs, wages, and savings of blue collar workers.
(12) Restoring American middle-class prosperity requires change in monetary policy authorized to Congress in Article I, Section 8, Clause 5 of the Constitution.
The following is a small fraction of all the reports by government and corporate authorities, investigators, etc:
FRS audit reveals 16 Trillion stolen 2007-2010:
21 Trillion stolen 2015 = $65,000 per American:
85% of taxpayer money is/has been missing:
Well over $100 trillion theft from the public through thin-air money and fabricated Fractional Banking by FRS and its associated banks:
And a thousand more sources warning us.
Derivatives thin-air created IOU’s + interest intake):
Estimated vary from
$2 to $4 Quadrillion (“Q”, not T or B)
Oh, where is the theft with this? A constructive and non-inflammatory currency/money has always been and still is an exchange of “products and services” for “products and services” = “earned” exchanged for “earned”, “real” for “real”.
In the case of Derivatives it is “real” exchanged for “fiction” = eventual loss of purchasing power by the public (unfortunately =, the submissive “succors”).
The mass-theft, since the origin of Breton Woods in 1946, totals approximately 500 times the entire world’s annual production.
Only our unity and genuine care for “all” of humanity can solve our state of sorrow.
Only when we all behave and act as “Created in the image of God/Father” will we have a real chance for a prosperous and peaceful nation/world. Light never need to fight the shadow. It illuminates it into nonexistence.
One for All. All for one.