Proof A-Plenty — I Repeat, Yes!
I have published this before and will publish again. Please everyone be prepared to really dig and update it.
I have had my copy of this list for years. Don’t remember if it was the Informer or not who landed this on my desk during the dark days of “complete confusion” back in 1998-1999. It was a welcome addition to the reference desk and at the time, every reference checked out and was easy to find. Remember that “THEY” have been busy Moving the Cheese and you will have to track things down, again, unless you are lucky enough to have “Period Documents” from that time period.
(1) State Citizens v. (2) US Citizens
3. “There are two classes of citizens, citizens of the United States and of the State. And one may be a citizen of the former without being a citizen of the latter” Gardina v. Board of Registers 48 So. 788, 169 Ala. 155 (1909)
4. Federal citizenship is a municipal franchise domiciled in the District of Columbia, and the political rights of federal citizens are franchises which they hold as privileges at the legislative discretion of Congress.” Murphy v.Ramsey , 114 U.S. 15 (1885).
5. (1 “The only absolute and unqualified right of a United States citizen is to residence within the territorial boundaries of the United States,” US vs.Valentine 288 F. Supp. 957
6. “Therefore, the U.S. citizens [citizens of the District of Columbia]residing in one of the states of the union, are classified as property and franchises of the federal government as an “individual entity.” Wheeling Steel Corp. v. Fox, 298 U.S. 193, 80 L.Ed. 1143, 56 S.Ct. 773.
7. “A “US Citizen” upon leaving the District of Columbia becomes involved in“interstate commerce”, as a “resident” does not have the common-law right to travel, of a Citizen of one of the several states.” Hendrick v. Maryland S.C.Reporter’s Rd. 610-625. (1914).
8. “There is in our Political System, a government of each of the several states and a government of the United States Each is distinct from the other and has citizens of its own.” . US vs. Cruikshank, 92 US 542.
9. “…the privileges and immunities of citizens of the United States do not necessarily include all the rights protected by the first eight amendments to the Federal constitution against the powers of the Federal government.”Maxwell v Dow, 20 S.C.R. 448, at pg 455;
10. “The rights of the individuals are restricted only to the extent that they have been voluntarily surrendered by the “citizenship” to the agencies of government.” City of Dallas v Mitchell, 245 S.W. 944
11. “…it might be correctly said that there is no such thing as a citizen of the United States. ….. A citizen of any one of the States of the Union, is held to be, and called a citizen of the United States, although technically and abstractly there is no such thing.” Ex Parte Frank Knowles, 5 Cal. Rep.300.
12. This can also be confirmed in the definitions section of Title 5 USC, Title 26USC, and Title 1 USC.
Therefore a US citizen is a piece of property. If you read any of those old court cases prior to the civil war where slavery was the issue, the debate was ALWAYS over property rights, therefore a US citizen is a SLAVE.
13. The Fourteenth Amendment defines what a US citizen is; “Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States,…..”
14. The so-called Fourteenth Amendment criminally converts US citizenship completely upside down from what the founding fathers intended. A US citizen is a corporation:
Congressional Record, June 13, 1967, pp. 15641-15646). A “citizen of the United States” is a civilly dead entity operating as a co-trustee and co-beneficiary of the PCT, the private constructive, cestui que trust of US Inc. under the 14th Amendment, which upholds the debt of the USA and US Inc. in Section 4.
15. [US citizens] have not the political’ [ rights] ‘which are vested in citizens of the States. They are not constituents of any community in which is vested any sovereign power of government. Their position partakes more of the character of subjects than of citizens. They are subject to the laws of the United States, but have no voice in its management.
If they are allowed to make laws, the validity of these laws is derived from the sanction of a Government in which they are not represented. Mere citizenship they may have, but the political ‘[rights]’ of citizens they cannot enjoy…”People v. De La Guerra,40 Cal. 311, 342 (A.D. 1870) ·
Del Sharp— United States Code that uses “American national” while maintaining no such status as 14th Amendment “naturalized citizen of the United States”. 8 U.S.C. § 1502 :
Certificate of nationality issued by Secretary of State for person not a naturalized citizen of United States for use in proceedings of a foreign state.
The Secretary of State is authorized to issue, in his discretion and in accordance with rules and regulations prescribed by him, a certificate of nationality for any person not a naturalized citizen of the United States who presents satisfactory evidence that he is an AMERICAN NATIONAL and that such certificate is needed for use in judicial or administrative proceedings in a foreign state. Such certificate shall be solely for use in the case for which it was issued and shall be transmitted by the Secretary of State through appropriate official channels to the judicial or administrative officers of the FOREIGN STATE in which it is to be used.
Corpus Juris Secundum § 883, [t]he United States government is a FOREIGN CORPORATION with respect to a state.8 USC § 1101(a)(21), [t]he term “national” means a person owing permanent allegiance to a state.”
8 USC § 1101(a)(22), [t]he term “national of the United States” means (A) a citizen of the United States, or (B) a person who, though not a citizen of the United States, owes permanent allegiance to the United States.
American national ≠ national/citizen of the United States. These are TWO distinct statuses within the system. The former is a freeman and Freeholder.
I might also add, that our research into FDR’s Inaugural Address indicates that these cretins have also claimed to own our souls via the issuance of “Baptismal Certificates” returned to them for safe-keeping, but actually traded as “private assets”.
So not only do you have to claim your “vessel” — your DNA and body from the moment of fertilization (not “conception” and not anything else but the moment of fertilization) but you must also claim your private relationship with your Creator since before your physical incarnation here, and also must maintain that you are not a member of any “religious cult”.