Is your Elected Servant Qualified??
Here are some questions you may want to ask your Elected Servant to determine if he/she has the knowledge needed to hold office.
1. Did you know that the Florida Oath that you will be given to take Office is Unconstitutional?
2. Did you know that the united States Constitution is a contract between the people and their Elected Servants?
3. Did you know that by taking this Oath and repeating the two words, “and Government”, you are knowingly committing perjury?
4. Did you know that Statutes are not Common Law?
5. Did you know that Statute law is not Constitutional law?
6. Did you know that upon properly-being sworn in, you will be required to know the united States Constitution in order to enforce it?
7. Did you know that upon being properly sworn in, you will be required to investigate all crimes against, We the People?
8. Did you know that parts of our current Government consist of people who are committing treason, extortion, subversion, and many other serious crimes against, We the People?
9. Did you know that it is the responsibility of the Sheriff to call a Grand Jury and not the Judges or the Prosecutors?
10. Did you know that the people can also call a Grand Jury?
11. Did you know that the Sheriff is responsible to enforce the Presentments and Indictments of the Grand Jury?
12. Did you know the only three ways, other than a natural death, to remove a Sheriff is by voting out, resignation, or Indictment by a Grand Jury?
Is your Elected Servant Qualified?
1. a. Under the Florida State Constitution Article II, Section 5. Public Officer (b) Each state and county officer, before entering upon the duties of the office, shall give bond as required by law, and shall answer or affirm: “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support, protect, and defend the Constitution and Government of the United States and of the State of Florida; that I am duly qualified to hold office under the Constitution of the state; and that I will and faithfully perform the duties of Sheriff on which I am now about to enter. So help me God.”, and thereafter shall devote personal attention to the duties of the office, and continue in office until a successor qualifies. (Parts of this Constitution is in question for it was not created by, We The People, but cooperate legislatures. This oath is also void for saying, “So help me God”, it is in violation of Article VI, Clause III, “but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.”). Note: Government of the United States is the cooperation v. Government for the united States, unincorporated.
b. Wikipedia: United States Armed Forces Oath of Enlistment.
“I, (state name of enlistee), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.” Note: Constitution of the United States and President of the United States is the cooperation v. Constitution for the united States and President for the united States, unincorporated.
c. The United States President’s Oath.
“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” Note: Again, the wording of v. for and the capital letters used in the middle of a sentence represents the cooperation.
2. The Declaration of Independence.
Paragraph two: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness,– That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
3. You can not support an oath to a Government that trumps the Constitution for your oath is in protecting the governed under the Constitutional contract. Should you do so later you would have knowingly and willingly lied under that oath.
4, and 5. Common Law Handbook for Jurors, Sheriffs, Bailiffs and Justices. No one is Bound, page 21 paragraph 2. “The general rule is that an unconstitutional statute, whether Federal or State, through having the form and name of law, is in reality no law, but is wholly void and ineffective for any purpose, since unconstitutionality dates from the time of its enactment and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it; an unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed. Such a statute lives a question that it purports to settle, just as it would be had the statute not ever been enacted. No repeal of an enactment is necessary, since an unconstitutional law is void. The general principles follows that it imposes no duty, converse no rights, creates no office, bestows no power of authority on anyone affords no protection and justifies no acts performed under it. A contract which rests on an unconstitutional statute creates no obligation to be impaired by subsequent legislation.” etc. (16 Am Jur 2d, Sec. 256)
6. If you do not already know the original Constitution you would be committing perjury if you were to take an oath to the Constitution and you know you do not know what you are swearing to.
7. No victim no crime and the State cannot be the victim. Amendment V: “No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.” Amendment VII. “In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, then according to the rules of the common law.” This is not passed off as a civil matter. Note: Court of the United States represents the cooperation which is under maritime/admiralty law v. Court for the united States which is on the land.
8. Article I. Section 9, clause 8. “No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatsoever, from any King, Prince, or foreign state.” Example: The Florida BAR, British Accreditation Registry, is a title of a foreign state and a foreign cooperation as is The Federal Reserve. Article II. Section 8, Clause 5, “The Congress shall have Power To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures.” Given to The Federal Reserve a private cooperation. Article I. Section 8, clause 7, “The Congress shall have Power To establish Post Offices and post Roads.” In 1971 Congress Sold the Postal system to a private cooperation.
9., 10, 11. Magna Carta 1215. Clause (61), “Since we (The People) have granted all these things for God, for the better ordering of our kingdom, (County) and to allay the discord that has arisen between us (The People) and our barons, (Administrators) and since we desire that they (The Administrators) shall be enjoyed in their entirety, with lasting strength, forever, we give and grant to the barons (The Administrators) the following security:”
“The barons shall elect twenty-five (Grand Jury) of their number to keep, and cause to be observed with all their might, the peace and liberties granted and confirmed to them (The Administrators) by this charter.”
“If we, (The People) our chief justices, (Sheriffs) or any of our servants (Elected Persons) offend in any respect against any man, or transgress any of the articles of the peace or of this security, and the offense is made known to four of the said twenty-five barons, (Administrators) shall come to us (The Elected Servants) – or in our absence from the kingdom (County) to the chief justice (Sheriff) – to declare it and claim immediate redress. If we, (The Elected Servants) or in our absence abroad the chief justice, (Sheriff) make no redress within forty days, reckoning from the day on which the offense was declared to us (The Elected Servants) or to him, (Sheriff) the four barons (Administrators) shall refer the matter to the rest of the twenty-five (Twenty-One) barons, (Grand Jury) who may distrain upon and assail us (The Wrong Doers to include Servants) in every way possible, with the support of the whole community of the land, (County) by seizing our castles, lands, possessions, or anything else saving only our person and those of the queen and our children, until they (The Grand Jury) have secured such redress as they have determined upon. Having secured the redress, they (The Wrong Doers) may then resume their normal obedience to us.” (The People) “The words in parenthesis our the writers definitions of the word perceiving it.”