By Judge Anna von Reitz | Big Lake, Alaska
We’ve had quite a number of replies from State-of-State Attorney Generals. As the name of their office implies, they have been the ones employing “lawfare” against Americans merely “presumed to be” Municipal citizens of the United States.
These men and women have to be fully informed and told to stand down, otherwise, they persist like Japanese foot soldiers lost in the jungles of Burma still presuming that they are fighting World War II.
These fifty men and women are charged with defending the State and the State of State against “citizens of the United States”, and the People of this country have been deliberately mis-identified as “citizens of the United States”.
These Legal Presumptions, like the presumption of “War Powers” have to be popped like so many balloons. So here is an example of the information that the State-of-State Attorney Generals need to have landed on their desks via Registered Mail, Return Receipt Requested:
Dear Sir: (or Madam, as the case may be)
It’s apparent that you have not been properly informed:
1. All fifty of the properly qualified and declared State Assemblies are now in Session;
2. As of September 30th, Nevada is formally enrolled as a State of the Union and is relieved of any presumption of a quasi-Territorial status— which date also marks the end of any presumed custodial role for the State of Nevada with respect to us;
3. The Municipal title taken on our property is being dissolved. When that process is complete, the Nevada State [Land Trust] will also collapse and revert to the People of this State;
4. The People you are addressing are State Citizens and State Nationals of Nevada, the actual civilian owners of Nevada;
5. We are not Territorial Citizens nor are we citizens of the United States; we are non-domestic with respect to you, your law, your functions, and your authorities;
6. We have never been involved in your Civil War, which is in fact an illegal mercenary conflict;
7. The other Principals responsible for exercising our delegated powers have received our mandate; our employees are not allowed to conduct warfare, including lawfare, on our shores;
8. Your Civil War is over; all presumptions otherwise are set aside;
9. Our civilian Courts of Record are in operation and under the provisions of Ex Parte Milligan, 71 US 2, your State of Nevada courts are obligated to withdraw and may no longer address us;
10. Any remaining exercise of Territorial Law must be applied to actual Territorial Subjects and Subject Matter;
11. The standard of evidence your courts must meet in establishing such claim of jurisdiction is set forth here: 2 Stat.153, Chapter 28, Section 1, enacted April 14, 1802, and otherwise stated as Revised United States Statute-at-Large 2165;12. You and those others presuming to enforce the Lieber Code on our civilian population are in fact our employees acting improperly under presumption of powers never granted to you;
13. The only Law that we have in common with you as State of Nevada Attorney General is The Constitution of the United States of America; likewise, in your role as STATE OF NEVADA ATTORNEY GENERAL, the only Law we have with you is The Constitution of the United States—and in either case:
14. Refer to Article VI — The Supremacy Clause;
15. Refer to Article IV – your obligation to protect our persons (under 1789 and 1790 definitions of “person”) and property. This does not provide for assumption of any Ultra Vires trusteeship or custodial role for the State of Nevada;
16. Refer to Amendment X — Reserved Powers regarding all matters not specifically addressed and delegated— your presumptions of “war powers”, “emergency powers”, and custodial interest are all subject to our Reserved Powers;
17. Refer to Amendment XI – Americans are not subject to foreign law, including foreign statutory law promulgated by Territorial and Municipal legislative bodies;
18. As the foregoing makes explicit and clear, the one who is apparently not aware of the applicable Law, is you.
You have now been fully informed of the facts, the Law, and the circumstance.
The actual Nevadans have accepted our right and responsibility to self-govern, have accepted all of our Constitutional Guarantees, and you are now being directed to return to peacetime status without further obfuscation or delay.