From: “trefarmerh” <email@example.com>
Subject: Deed Fraud
The Greatest and longest Deed-Fraud Scam. By :Robert-Dean: House.
Real paper terrorism:
1. After you read all of this post you will wonder why you ever paid a Property Tax under a deed contract in the first place and it is my belief that you will never again. This may have to be explained in two postings. I will start out from my own personal experience after purchasing 20 acres of vacant land in East Charlotte County, Florida.
2. In 2002, I bought and paid in full, no banks or loan corporations, for the 20 acres from three men who had the land in a Trustees Deed. The contract was the deed transfer from their names to mine as they signed it over to me, Robert D. House, and had two witnesses each and a notary on the three page document. Prior to the transfer, a search was done to find anyone else who may have a claim on the property and a notice was placed in the papers for a time. There were no other claims not even the County. The property was sold as unencumbered property.
3. On June 5th I had the property surveyed and received three certified copies of the survey from the surveyor. I stored them away in a safe place. I also did not notify anyone in the county corporate government of my ownership. It has since been identified that the attorney for the three, had notified the Charlotte County Clerks office due to their agreement of paying a county tax on the property and now canceling that contract due to the sale of the property.
4. By the end of 2002, I received a notice to my then North Port address, NOTICE OF PROPOSED PROPERTY TAXES AND PROPOSED OR ADOPTED NON-AD VALOREM ASSESSMENTS, DO NOT PAY – THIS IS NOT A BILL, sent to HOUSE, ROBERT D and assigned my 3009 Tishman Ave. Address in North Port Fl. At that time I had assumed that this was something to be paid and was soon to come. This was actually an invite to contract.
5. How this type of contract works is that the notice is the offer for which we do not recognize as such. Thus the fraud. We then set it aside and await the next 30 days, the window in which to give a response of any kind to agree or disagree. 30 days later or about, we are given a bill for the proposed amount and that bill is a just bill so we pay it, it is just due to Tacit consent. Meaning that we had ample time to counter the offer but chose not to, thus giving permission or accepting the contract by Tacit consent which corporations use. (Once you identify with this paragraph you can now see how the trick was conducted by not giving transparency to the contract for which you would not have consented to, had you known that you had a choice). This is Fraud on their part and is nullified from its creation and upon your identifying it as such. If you do not make the claim of the fraud, no one else can do it for you. The all caps name is also another part of the fraud which is for the man/woman on paper as the Strawman.
6. For those who think that it is a civic duty to pay such a contract, then please send me your name and address and I will send you a bill to pay such a contract under my NAME. (More on this later under #21).
7. All men/women have the right to a two party contract without a third party interfering unless both parties agree to the third and all is transparent.
8. I, like so many of you just paid without question until one day the Property Appraiser who upon trespass, saw that I was growing trees on my land for my tree business. I was an unincorporated independent business contractor doing business off of my property. I was assigned by them, under fraud of non-transparency, a homestead exemption on the 20 acre tax deed. He saw the trees growing in rows on the north ten near the home. (Note: All these years I have been in conflict with the CEO of the biggest citrus corporation in the united States, Orange Co. Alico about the easement on the south end). In 2007, I started to receive two tax deeds, one for the north ten under homestead and one under the south ten under agricultural, but all the trees are on the north ten. Thus, more fraud and paper terrorism of dividing my land on paper without my permission or contract and without a survey. I went into their office to question them about it and I got referred to another office which no one was found to be in at the time. With the belief in our Government I shook it off as the Government knows best and it had to be better for me. Wrong. Prior to 2014, I had done a lot of research which exposed the fraud. The next notice of tax that year, I challenged it with a form of affidavit claiming my right to opt out of the tax on the south ten acres. I put the document into the public record and had a certified copy made and then sent a copy of it to them, Property Appraiser and a copy to the Secretary of State, Florida to be put into the State record and one to the Clerk of Court and to the Tax Collector and to the Secretary of State D.C. I received no answer from any of them. Thus, tacit consent is given for all government entities are to respond to the peoples demands. I never paid any more taxes on the south ten. I had a lot more to learn. Like, they did not respond because they are not Government. Read on.
9. All my responses to all their notices went unanswered and one day in 2019 a real estate agent, Amos Benton Hester, trespassed on my property of the north ten to inform me that he had just bought a tax deed of my south ten acres and was claiming the land. I spent two hours explaining to him and his friend of the fraud he was a victim of. It too fell on deaf ears.
How they do it:
10. I never notified anyone in the County of the purchase, they got that assumption from the sellers. They, (unknown entities of the county corporation), then use a corporation entity called, “CHARLOTTE COUNTY PROPERTY APPRAISER, PAUL L. POLK, CFA, AAS, RES. TAX ASSESSOR 1921 – 1976 PROPERTY APPRAISER 1976 – PRESENT. This entity is registered with DUNS and Bradstreet under COUNTY OF CHARLOTTE assigned D.U.N.S. number 078390695, phone number of 941-743-1470, address of, 18500 Murdock cir. Ste. 328, Port Charlotte Fl. 33948-1068.
11. It is also under, ROTONDA SANDS CONSERVATION ASSOCIATION, assigned D.U.N.S. number 648399654, phone number of 941-743-1593, address of, 6868 San Casa Dr. Englewood Florida 34224-7910.
12. Their job is to view the property, talk to the owner, etc., all for information to put a value on your property for which they can then extort a percentage as a PROPERTY TAX. This value has to be different than the true market value for a reason soon to be revealed. Example: 10 acres today in my area is going for $4,000.00 per acre or $40,000.00 for the ten. It was valued for tax purposes on the proposed tax notice at $13,066.00 taxable value. This amount changes every year due to inflation, labor you put into the property as improvements, etc. The property Appraiser records this with the County Tax Collector who mails out the tax notices each year via the postal service, (more on postal fraud to come). So far, no contract or input with the owner of the property.
13. This taxing authority, above, of the Charlotte County, Florida Tax Collector, Vickie L. Potts, is doing business for a profit as CHARLOTTE COUNTY TAX COLLECTOR located at 18500 Murdock Cir. Rm. 241, Port Charlotte, Fl. 33948-1075 under the phone number of 941-743-1350. The tax collector is also doing business under FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HIGHWAY SAFETY AND MOTOR VEHICLES located at 410 Taylor St. Punta Gorda, Fl. 33950-4849 under the same phone number of 941-743-1350. And then again under, FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HIGHWAY AND, (no I did not miss the rest, that is how it is listed), located at 18500 Murdock Cir., Port Charlotte, Fl. 33948-1350 under the same number again, 941-743-1350 and under D-U-N-S number 097021717 and again under, ROTONDA SANDS CONSERVATION ASSOCIATION, located at 6868 San Casa Dr. Englewood, Fl. 34224-7910 under the phone number of 941-743-1593 and D-U-N-S number 048399654. Are you beginning to see?
14. Both the above entities, Corporations, are under the Charlotte County, Florida, Clerk of Court, Roger D. Eaton, (by the way, all my attempts to meet the above named people have failed I could only see agents for), doing business for a profit as COUNTY OF CHARLOTTE located at 18500 Murdock Cir. Ste. 423, Port Charlotte, Fl. 33948-1068 under the phone number of 941-637-2199, under D-U-N-S number 040223463 and as, BUREAU OF CONSULAR AFFAIRS located at 350 E. Marion Ave, Punta Gorda, Fl. 33950-3727, also under the same phone number of 941-637-2199. This is where it gets interesting. The Clerk of Court is also doing business with the Corporation of, FLORIDA TAX CERTIFICATE FUND, LLC located at 6210 Pasadena Point Blvd. Gulfport, Fl. 33707 under the phone number 727-546-8676 and under D-U-N-S number 004144185.
15. All the above entities as incorporated are thought to be Government or supposed elected county services but are not. They are fraudulently acting as Government agencies operating under color of law. Now we have the question of computer elected people or computer selected people?
Continued on part 2.