From Robert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Response to: “Declaration of the Naturalization Act of July 1779” By :Robert-Dean: House
1. There is no such act but there is one in 1790. FIRST CONGRESS. Sess. 11. Ch 3. 1790, page 103.
Chap. lll. An act to establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization. (a)
Section 1. “Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, (This is a Corporation), in Congress assembled, That any alien, being a free white person, (get that? “white and person?”, Job 32:21), who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States, (under the jurisdiction of the 2d Corporation. Notice the above is, “the United States of American”, corporation), for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof”, (may, does not mean will be a citizen thereof, citizen of the Corporation),
And it goes on and on but I will not. Back to the Declaration:
2. “I declare that I am owner and operator of my Vessels”, (in proper English “I” should not be a capital letter unless at the beginning of a sentence, even though the people have been taught that way, see Chicago Manual of Style, and Vessels? Plural, how many vessels are you? And a vessel is a ship. Can you see where this is going? If not, I will spell it out, right back into another Corporation called, “The United States of America” created by its creator for that creators purpose. Lets move on.
3. American state national? Not sure of what America is being referred to, North, Central or South, and there are leaders to Nations so if “national” refers to a Nation” who is its leader?
4. “I declare under penalty of perjury under the Public Law of The United States of America and from without the United states and without the United States of America territories, that I reject, renounce, and remove all powers of Attorney granted by me or issued under my name prior to this day”; (Public Law? Who’s public law? Oh, that of the, The United States of America Corporation”. The above phrase is repeated 5 more times in this Declaration which is known as repetitive writing. Ask yourself why is the creator doing so? It is to confirm that you knew what you were doing when making this declaration).
5. “That I have never knowingly, willingly, and voluntarily pledged myself to any incorporated entity at all, including but not limited to any incorporated church, synagogue, mosque or temple”. Oh really? Have you ever had a drivers, hunting, fishing or any other license? Have you ever registered your property such as a vehicle or land, etc.? Or, have you ever hired an Attorney? Then why would you deliberately commit perjury with this Declaration?
6. “This Declaration is valid, true, correct and complete in all jurisdictions of law: air. land, and sea”. (False again, L.A.W. stands for land, air and water).
7. See that little circle with the letter “c” inside? This means that it is under copyright by it’s creator and you can not make a claim to it without permission.
8. What is missing at the bottom to secure a claim under common law? A. A printed autograph with a red seal thumb print. B. Three witnesses with their seal.
Want the real thing? Then email me at, “email@example.com”, and I will send you a free template and instruction. If you can do to my free template what I just did to this B.S. Declaration, feel free to do so. It can be improved in some ways but then it would be in your own way as should be, under self governance