1. A workman is worthy of his hire.
2. All men are equal under the law.
3. In commerce truth is sovereign.
4. Truth is expressed in the form of an affidavit.
5. An unrebutted affidavit stands as truth in commerce.
6. An unrebutted affidavit becomes judgement in commerce.
7. A matter must be expressed to be resolved.
8. He who leaves the field of battle first loses by default.
9. Sacrifice is the measure of credibility.
10. A lien or claim can be satisfied only through rebuttal by counter-affidavit point by point, resolution by a jury, or payment of the claim.